Free VIP Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptar

Sep 16, 2013
Hey how can I give my hotel users free VIP Commands ? just the commands like ;pull, ;push ;enable etc ?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Find "permissions_vip" and set everything from '0' to '1'
This will NOT work!

If you want to give free VIP in your settings make everyones default rank "2" If you set the Permissions for VIP it won't give free VIP it will just change the permissions users get when they are VIP.

Raptar

Sep 16, 2013
This will NOT work!

If you want to give free VIP in your settings make everyones default rank "2" If you set the Permissions for VIP it won't give free VIP it will just change the permissions users get when they are VIP.

Is there any other way where I can make users rank stay #1 ? my mate done this for me many times but he quit the retro world :(

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Is there any other way where I can make users rank stay #1 ? my mate done this for me many times but he quit the retro world :(
For what I have found, no. Maybe someone will know where to edit that in the database/emulator but I know for a fact that my way will work.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
This will NOT work!

@JayTouch How Rude. This will work, You dont have to change the default rank..

@Raptar The Answer to your question lied really simple. I Provided you a code.
Go to query (navicat) or where you run your sqls.
Apply the Following Code:
Code:
UPDATE users SET vip = '1'

Your done
I made the provided code for you.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Or in default rank.. Right click on users > Design Table > Look for VIP > once you come across vip click it change the Default from 0 and make it 1.... then If you want them to stay as rank one then go to queries and run this code:
UPDATE users SET vip = '1' so then every current user has VIP for free.

@JayTouch How Rude. This will work, You dont have to change the default rank.. Do this code AFTER you do those steps I provided. Then run this query UPDATE users SET vip = '1'

Code:

Your done

What you said make all the users VIP, but when they register they are not going to have the VIP Commands so you gotta run that code again. But atleast its part of the step :3

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
:3 Your problem should be fixed now.

We at Devbest, Thank you for asking this question. You helped other people who may have a similar question, and helped them out by asking one!
Happy Holidays.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@JayTouch How Rude. This will work, You dont have to change the default rank..

Code:

Your done
Pink it will not work. If you go into the table for VIP_Permissions and change it to one, that is saying that everyone with VIP will get that, that doesn't give them VIP and UPDATE users SET vip = '1' that changes Current users to VIP but I know how to do it now, ok go into your Design Table after you run that SQL and just set the default to 1 instead of 0 for VIP. Done.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Pink it will not work. If you go into the table for VIP_Permissions and change it to one, that is saying that everyone with VIP will get that, that doesn't give them VIP and UPDATE users SET vip = '1' that changes Current users to VIP but I know how to do it now, ok go into your Design Table after you run that SQL and just set the default to 1 instead of 0 for VIP. Done.

Or in default rank.. Right click on users > Design Table > Look for VIP > once you come across vip click it change the Default from 0 and make it 1.... then If you want them to stay as rank one then go to queries and run this code:
UPDATE users SET vip = '1' so then every current user has VIP for free.

@Pink What you said make all the users VIP, but when they register they are not going to have the VIP Commands so you gotta run that code again. But atleast its part of the step :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread