Free sub!

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Doing another sub giveaway to two who are most deserving (Not to people who have one already)
Just explain why you should get it in the comment section, mhm
Feeling generous todaaay

Last edited:

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
Hey, I believe I should get one due to the fact I have been around in this communuty for quite a while now, had a little break for about 3months while I was in the alps, but now I am back. Assisting fellow DevBesters & trying my upmost hardest to make everyone happy. Myself and you have never spoke before I don't think, but you seem like a nice girl & you're pretty x. Hopefully I get this, if not. Goodluck to everyone taking part! X

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
I'd love a Subscription man, but never give it to those who've already have one. It's pretty unfair to the rest here.

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
Not sure if you're stupid or what, but you can't suggest a subscription to someone that's already owning an subscription. Pretty obvious right? - You should really think about it.

Again, she offers it for free, but if you're not able to explain or argue why you should then why even reply.

Anyhow: I've had no subscriptions for a while now, and it's been years since I've had one. So I'd like to have one because I'm awesome ( Just like Mark! )

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
The forum you dumb wit!!!! @GeeGeeGweppo
subway1.jpg

Maybe she means this.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
I forgot I even had this opened, oops. It was meant to be for Christmas.
It'll be a New Year gift instead.

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
I want to have one once this expires which is jan some time

And I would love to have it I would gift you a sub at a random time within three months of this next year

Users who are viewing this thread