PC Free Low Specs PC Games?

Agn

3FTY7
Jul 15, 2013
Hey guys, i have an old sh*tty PC, 5,6 years old tbh. And i would like to try play games on it see how this goes..

Can you guys tell me some games that you know, that you thing can run on a 5 year old PC? :cool:

My PC Runs with 60 frames per second (FPS) :

• Minecraft
  • Need For Speed : Underground
  • Octodad
  • Portal 1
  • Portal 2
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited
And many others:)

!Agn!​
You must be registered for see images attach

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
World Of War Planes , World Of War Tanks , League Of Legends! , @Sysode doesn't load time depend on your internet speed and how fast the server can relay to your connection ?

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
World Of War Planes , World Of War Tanks , League Of Legends! , @Sysode doesn't load time depend on your internet speed and how fast the server can relay to your connection ?

In a sense, yes. The faster your internet speed, the faster the game will be able to write temporary files to your storage medium. Also read/write speed of the said medium and the speed of the CPU also come into play. :up:

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Ah alright because generally speaking my loads extremely fast even though im in london with a i3 processor on a laptop playing league i tend to be one of the first to load up in some games so yeah thanks for that ethereal!

Agn

3FTY7
Jul 15, 2013
Im playing all of those games thought :cool:

Especially LoL, Bully and World of Tanks.

Any other suggestions?
Let me know! :)

Users who are viewing this thread