Service [FREE] I'll Make Habbo Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegisterHerePlease

Dec 1, 2013
Hello everyone! I have been really into making Habbo Retro banners lately. Because I am so into making banners I will make people Habbo Retro banners for free!

How will this work? Simple, comment below;
Name of your Habbo Retro: eg. Capital
Slogan of your Habbo Retro: eg. Where The Fun Begins!
Theme Colours: eg. Purple and Black
Features of a habbo retro: eg. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | Ddos Protected | Friendly Staff | etc
A picture of your Habbo character:
- Choose a banner from there or - - Download all the templates and choose one there. (prntscr pictures are small and hard to see, I recommend downloading them)

Please add all of those details, and I will only make them once! If you make a mistake in your detailing then I will not fix it up, you must fix it up yourself or get someone else to fix it, thanks and sorry! - Play Capital also! (My Hotel)

You must be registered for see images attach

This is one I made, don't like it, don't comment below.. Simple. Your's will be totally different and unique! (Also note if you want .gif or .png)

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Gonna be honest that banner is basic and dull, sorry man. If you have anymore banners that you worked on then please post um.

MelisaCommercial

Apr 21, 2015
Name of your Habbo Retro: Rap
Slogan of your Habbo Retro: We try and make a diffrence
Theme Colours: Red and something else
Features of a habbo retro: DDOS | PROTECTED | 24/7 | JOIN | TODAY |

Name of your Habbo Retro: Rap
Slogan of your Habbo Retro: We try and make a diffrence
Theme Colours: Red and something else
Features of a habbo retro: DDOS | PROTECTED | 24/7 | JOIN | TODAY |
Template:

Oct 11, 2014
there's still good people who willing to do a banner service, goodluck on this. i suggest you making .gif banner as its cooler

HaboaHabbo

Mar 20, 2013
Name of your Habbo Retro: Hablix
Slogan of your Habbo Retro: We try and make a Improvement
Theme Colours: Red and Black
Features of a habbo retro: R63B Stable☆ 24/7 uptime☆ DDOS-Protected☆Join Today☆
Template:

RegisterHerePlease

Dec 1, 2013
Gonna be honest that banner is basic and dull, sorry man. If you have anymore banners that you worked on then please post um.
Hi, I'm sorry for not posting in so long, the banner I had posted was an example of a basic banner I have made. I haven't made banners in ages in fact but, if you're still interested I can still post some more banners I've made?

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Hi, I'm sorry for not posting in so long, the banner I had posted was an example of a basic banner I have made. I haven't made banners in ages in fact but, if you're still interested I can still post some more banners I've made?
I'd like to see some of your more up to date work if possible, seen as though the banner originally posted in the thread is pretty basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread