Service Free Custom Badge Set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lirinya

Jan 26, 2013
So I figure, making badges is easy enough. This first set were a little different than normal as what some pointed out. So in my spare time, I might make other sets and throw them on this thread. They don't take long to make and all you really need is an idea.
Set 1 - Flags.
DBsFNba.png
They're nothing too fancy. I left parts of the flag blank as to leave them open for customization, should you want to. Any feedback is appreciated.I made them completely by hand with no copied parts. The gold colors are that of the Habbo Staff badge, cause it's a nice tone of gold.
Rar includes: 4x GIFs, 1xPNG, 1xPSD [So you can easily edit them.]
Download:

Set 2 - Pins

LrYGWQT.png

These are really simple pin style badges. I figure they were more Habbo style than the last ones. I wanted to make a set which suits more retros, that being the staff layout. At least one person thought the user badge on the flag set useless, thing is some give out user badges - I know I would if I ran a public retro so, it's there as an option.

Rar includes: 6xGIFs, 1xPNG, 1xPSD
Download:

CallumL

Started from the bottom, now the all team here.
Nov 14, 2010
I'd class it has a service bud! And also, nice job really like them, going to download and customize them a little! Thanks (Y)

Like given!

Lirinya

Jan 26, 2013
Indeed they are not very Habboish. I wanted to try something a little different and something a little more unique. Not everybody is happy with plain old badges ^^

Edit: I just noticed the corner cut off in game, I'll fix that..
Had to make them a little smaller but they now fit, thank-you both for your feedback ^^

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I like them, but I wouldn't use them myself.
I think the user one if pretty pointless though :p Good work

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
They're not bad, they need a bit of re-sizing since there is way too much blank space. Wouldn't particularly use myself but decent effort.

Lirinya

Jan 26, 2013
Thanks for the feedback ^^

I think the user one if pretty pointless though :p Good work

I made the user one because some retros may give out user badges, I would if I ran a public retro. I wanted to put some icon above the text but couldn't think of anything..

They're not bad, they need a bit of re-sizing since there is way too much blank space. Wouldn't particularly use myself but decent effort.
Thanks. I don't know what people actually want from badges so I figured, if people did want to use them, the blank space can be customizable. Whether that be the hotel name or a little image.

I've posted a new badge set, would anybody care to give feedback on these? I wouldn't mind making more to be honest, I just don't know what styles people like so, varying them might be beneficial ^^

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Thanks for the feedback ^^

I made the user one because some retros may give out user badges, I would if I ran a public retro. I wanted to put some icon above the text but couldn't think of anything..
Oh right, fair enough :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread