Free And Open!

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
Starting today, the world’s governments meet behind closed doors on the future of the Internet. Some governments want to increase censorship and regulate the web.

Tell them to keep it #freeandopen by signing the petition:
-Google

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
They don't actually care what we think... because they can do whatever the fuck they want. But ones something on the internet, it will always be there. There will just be more backdoors and shit.

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
Well, the Anonymous Hackers and other Hacking Team like xL3gi0nHacker (where I belong) will hack some Gov. sites as a protest ;)

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
No I am not :p
Hacking a government website as a point of protest is stupid. What are you gonna do DDoS them? You really think the government sits there and goes "Oh know guys our websites down we better not pass this law" ... No. If you want to protest go out on the streets and actually protest.

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
Hacking a government website as a point of protest is stupid. What are you gonna do DDoS them? You really think the government sits there and goes "Oh know guys our websites down we better not pass this law" ... No. If you want to protest go out on the streets and actually protest.
DDoS? Fuck NO!
Were not Noob :p

Users who are viewing this thread