Flash FoxxyHotel ★ 24/7 ★ Custom EMU ★ Custom CMS ★ Hiring ★ Custom Catalogue ★ 12GB RAM VPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiH8T

May 6, 2012

Welcome to FoxxyHotel folks! We're bringing you FoxxyHotel, from the creators of repiahotel. Foxxyhotel is a new habbo retro with many awesome possibilities, our goal is to bring you the best experience as possible, our mangement is here to offer you specialities unlike many other retros have. We have a entire support team running 24/7 to help you with account, hotel, client and any other problem. The support team is ran by a mature staff team who has alot of experience within the habbo community and staff will be able to answer all questions within a range of 30+ minutes or so. We hope to see many new faces and enjoy! Foxxy ~ a brand new retro experience

Foxxy Forums & Cata
We're also creating a special catalogue which means our users will be spammed lots of new and advanced furniture, so stay tuned for more! We're here to bring simplicity to our users, for us you all are intelligent users and we hope to meet more! That isn't enough, is it? To cope up with the hotel and it's users we're running a XenForo forum which is one of the most advanced and powerful forums in the market, this makes us available to support you 24/7 and bring order to complexity and ease it with simplicity!

Foxxy staff
Our staff is here to maintain within a professional yet neutral level. We'll show sympathy whatever the reason, and staff won't be able to abuse their power (or else they will be expelled). At Foxxy every individual plays a important role within the community. At Foxxy we're all the same no matter what color, background or nationality!

Hotel status
At the moment Foxxy Hotel is still undergoing major development so if u have any bugs & errors please PM me regarding this. We have a full DDoS protection, custom cms, stable ui, powerful vps and custom emulator. The catalogue is undergoing major changes, please bare with us so we can customize it fully to bring you the most awesome furnis ever!

Scandinavian Hotel

Repia hotel is ran by multiple languages, one scandinavian (swedish, norwegian, danish). We are a scandinavian hotel and will not support a english spoken hotel (but u can join and speak english if you want too). We're here to offer you a brand new retro experience therefore we made this possible adventure with our awesome tech Melancholy, and at the moment our forums is also brand new and every people can join!

Forums:
c4183852a7854a73c1eb60eb89c12955.png
Hotel Screenshot(s):
7dac239154ad1b11667d2a3f3a40873f.png
413508620141a7dde010bb8ffe1f29d2.png
830d71deb24475b29558adf561c86e25.png

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
This hotel is something unique and Its way way different to many hotels. An custom cms which looks sleek and nice, only odd side to it is that its not very habbo related in a sort of way. Your logo is a picture of a fox, that looks like a clipart design, It would look much better if you possible hired someone to design you a habbo version of a fox, I'm sure there are plenty of photos of them somewhere. I'm not really a fan of how the hotel is based around a forum but I guess whatever floats your boat is alright. You have a custom in-game swf which is great, shows your not one of those hotels which lacks laziness that can't edit a swf at all. Another problem is what I see when I go and look at your index is that the language is different from English, idk if thats if the hotel is a different language hotel or english idk, would be better if you cleared that up aswell. Overall, it looks pretty decent, hopefully you do some good improvements in the future then you have your great success on your hotel.

MiamiH8T

May 6, 2012
Hello, Owen.

Thank your feedback, and the logo will be replaced as soon as possible for now it's just something we temporary use because we have no GFX artist who can make a logo but we're struggling to make the hotel as good as possible. The hotel is on swedish however the hotel is made for danish, norwegian and swedish users. U can also write on english to understand but however the hotel is for scandinavia only that's why the language is different.

Kindly Regards,
Milf

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I'm confused. If your a Scandinavian hotel why would you want English speaking people on. lol And your cms isn't custom it was released on another forum so.... Theirs really nothing special but good luck.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hello Thomas.
To start with, it is only because I know you that I realise Foxxy/Repia is r63b, you may want to add that.
Secondly, is it called Foxxy or Repia as I could not quite figure it out.
Thirdly, Repia hotel was a successful hotel which you owned years back when making a hotel with users was easy because there were a lot less hotels that were open. Then you recently came back, asked me to build the hotel, I was developer and then you suddenly went to Foxxy without telling me and deleted all my work and therefore, I am really one of the creaters of Repia and feel that with your knowledge (no offence) Melancholy has done most of the work including RENAMING Mercury Emulator.
The CMS as Timothy said has been released on FaGZONE but has been EDITED by Melancholy, something which you knew was only edited as I told you at the beginning of your work with him that it wasn't his like you thought but if you gave the credits where due (especially in the footer), is a nice CMS.
The client appears to have an OK SWF which has had a few edits, and the catalogue looks large (but I have not been on to see how much works etc) and I don't believe that you have actually provided the link other than by clicking the image (link is ).
I do believe that you used to have an English version of this CMS as well which was en.foxxyhotel.org but it is no longer there.

Anyways, good luck with your hotel and with a little bit more respect to the creators and a little bit less of self-pride/power, you could be a successful hotel.
Regards,
-Ryan.
Edit: Forums do look really nice though and would love to see them put to good use. #XenForo4lyf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread