FORUM GRUOPS & CAMERA [BUG]

Dec 17, 2017

• I have a problem with the Groups Forum, I have fixed the fact that it did not make me buy it, now it makes me buy only that if I click twice on the terminal nothing opens up, it only lights up
    Can someone help me? Plus emu

Also I would like to know how to buy the photo after they have taken because I do not load the buttons "buy" in the room.

Thank you so much for those who will help me

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
In the furniture table there is a column called 'interaction_type' the terminal interaction type should be "guild_forum".

Also, depending on what release you got your plus emu from, some of them do not have the packets / group forums coded in them. Check your packet structure to see if you have any related to forums. It will say "GroupForums" or something along those lines in your packet names.

Dec 17, 2017
In the furniture table there is a column called 'interaction_type' the terminal interaction type should be "guild_forum".

Also, depending on what release you got your plus emu from, some of them do not have the packets / group forums coded in them. Check your packet structure to see if you have any related to forums. It will say "GroupForums" or something along those lines in your packet names.
@JayCustom

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I use CoreDev pack
Ok looks like they are coded. You'll have to open up the emulator and find the interaction name in the Interaction class because if guild_forum doesn't work it means they renamed it to another name.

Also I just remembered, in order for something to show up I believe the group has to buy the forum! Does it say anything when you double click it? Usually they buy the forum access in the catalog

Users who are viewing this thread