Forced Effect

Legend

https://habda.sh/
Jun 17, 2015
How does one disable the forced effect for staff members? The one where it makes the badge appear above their heads - would I need to open the emulator in VS or is it something database-related? I've looked everywhere I can think of, including in the coding of the emulator, and I can't find anything but I am no expert and may have overlooked something.
8bcf737935af475c92fb73d32ebec041.png

This is an image of the effect.​
Thanks.

Last edited:

mcmatters

Dec 2, 2014
How does one disable the forced effect for staff members? The one where it makes the badge appear above their heads - would I need to open the emulator in VS or is it something database-related? I've looked everywhere I can think of, including in the coding of the emulator, and I can't find anything but I am no expert and may have overlooked something.
8bcf737935af475c92fb73d32ebec041.png

This is an image of the effect.​
Thanks.
It's in the user joining room thing

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
No it's not.

Mate, it's in your SWF folder.

Just search for staff.swf
No it isn't.

goto RoomUserManager.cs and comment out
Code:
 if (Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasRight("mod_tool") && !Session.GetHabbo().DisableForcedEffects)
                Session.GetHabbo().Effects().ApplyEffect(102);
to remove it.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
No it isn't.

goto RoomUserManager.cs and comment out
Code:
 if (Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasRight("mod_tool") && !Session.GetHabbo().DisableForcedEffects)
                Session.GetHabbo().Effects().ApplyEffect(102);
to remove it.
There's a command for it.. LOL

Legend

https://habda.sh/
Jun 17, 2015
I wanted it so it wouldn't automatically come up. So should I remove the staff.swf or go to roomusermanager.cs and comment out the selection in the quote?

Removing staff.swf worked - easy enough.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread