HabboME

Oct 14, 2011
I've tried getting force.client.php to work but haven't had luck. I've added

PHP:
<?php
define('IN_CLIENT', 1);
require_once 'thehabbos_api/force.client.php';
?>

to my client page and I can still just go to /client without having to vote.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
HabboME

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
What if you take away the API code from it, uhmm, let me download RevCMS and find where it is, unless you know where it is... then after you remove the code delete the habbos_api folder or whatever it is.

EDIT: Offtopic but you kinda fucked up your homepage with the ads. BTW This is Formal, the ex eXpert. lmao,

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
Ya, I just went on it, when you do /client, it now takes you right to the vote page....

HabboME

Oct 14, 2011
What if you take away the API code from it, uhmm, let me download RevCMS and find where it is, unless you know where it is... then after you remove the code delete the habbos_api folder or whatever it is.

EDIT: Offtopic but you kinda fucked up your homepage with the ads. BTW This is Formal, the ex eXpert. lmao,

What do you mean there messed up?

Ya, I just went on it, when you do /client, it now takes you right to the vote page....

I'm using a plugin someone made on here.. Just want to know why forceclient wasn't working.

HabboME

Oct 14, 2011
There Is No Issue They Can Only Get Past Because They Have Voted In The Last 24 Hours

No the force client isn't working. Right now I'm using a plugin Elo made to force votes. I tried using the force client that comes with the api but its not working.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Most of your users will vote with or without force client. I had quite a number complain when I had force client.

Users who are viewing this thread