PC [FOR SALE] Premade - Minecraft Server

WockoM9

May 1, 2011
Hey Devbest, I dont know if this is against the Terms And Conditions but I have made a server named MangoCraft.

She runs 24 hour perfectly with minor lag spikes here and there but that's really from Spigot (the server version she's currently running)
She has 20 slots and runs on 312mb ddr3 RAM.
All Plugin's are configured - Essentials, Essentials Group - Manager , AuthMe , Factions, , And so on.

She's hosted with MinecraftLayouts Hosting (what are a great host with amazing support).
She's 70p per month so she's quite cheap to run..
She runs on Multicraft CP
She's a pleasure to play on and dont be afraid to message me or add me on Skype

Thanks for reading.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
For 70p a month, why would somebody buy yours? They can easily sign up themselves and pay that much

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So basicly you are giving away the server, because they still need to pay the 70p per month? Because I don't see you charging anything else?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
She's a pleasure to play on
Baring in mind this was the first thing I saw.. I thought oi oi decent thread incoming.

Eh, not really. This is a lazy attempt of trying (if you even are) of making some extra cash cash money. Like what has already been said, it'd be easier to just buy and config one yourself. As for fitting 20 people on a server with 312mb ram WITH ADD-ONS, that'd be some laggy shit.

Best of luck selling, I guess.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
Make sure it's hooked up with a panel and add some more ram. That's the worst ram I have seen. Plus what about plugins?

Users who are viewing this thread