[FOR EVERYONE]The great help thread.

Donnyschr

Sep 13, 2014
Hello,

I saw there are alot of unanswered question in this HHHS. (Habbo Hotel Help Section)

So, i made this thread so you can ask your question here. And im gonna try answering it, i'll put it in this post to. So other people who have the similair question's just look up the answer in here.

(Newer question's will be placed above)
Question's asked (Q: / A: Format)
Q: Roller bug, furniture goes up but not all up.
That's on the emulator side, change
else if (!isroller && !Override)
{
PlacementHeight = (PlacementHeight) + (Item.RoomPosition.Z - 0.45);

To:

else if (!isroller && !Override)
{
PlacementHeight = (PlacementHeight) + (Item.RoomPosition.Z - 0.5);

And it should be fixed.
Q: Mercury source "Astar // MySQL.Data.dll error" ( )
Copy the astar.dll and MySQL.data.dll to the .NET/reassemblies(Or something) map. Restart the current project, and then the error's shouldn't show up again.

Q: IIS Is not showing my PHP scripts

This fix is actually an easy fix. You need to install "PHP Manager for IIS" (Without the quotes), after downloading/installing it the .PHP extension should be working.

Q: Where to edit command's (Like )
Well, you need the source of the emulator at first and have C#. Open the project file, and search in "ChatcommandHandler.cs" (Without the quotes) for case "CMDNAME". There you can edit it!

Q: Input string is not in a correct format ( )
Well, i don't know exactly how to do it. But i know, that you need to change your PC Decimal into a "." (Without quotes)

Q: Access denied for user "Root@localhost" ( )
This fix is simple, everbody should know it. You just need to change your password in the config file, and if you already did it's problably wrong.

Q: Core error in IIS
First of all, you need to go to applications on the IIS manager. Then press DefaultAppPool, then Advanced Settings. Make "Enable 32-bits server (Or something similair)" from false to true. Reload the website, pampampam bug fixed.

Q: Datasource error in Coldfusion
Make sure you made a database in localhost/CFide/Administrator/Index.cfm. Once you do that, the error should go away.

More questions/answers gonna be asked as soon people are gonna ask stuff:)

Q: Xampp error MySQL is going away blabla
It's not a big error, or a fatal error. It's just a message, that the mysql is going to get out. Just put this little thingy in your config file, and the error isn't showing. (Other error's are not gonna show to!)
error_reporting(0);

Q: HabboPHP table's of phoenix not found on install
You need to upload the database of an Butterfly emulator or phoenix emulator first before installing habboPHP, otherwise it won't work.

Hope you all like this thread. And maybe gimme a like of 2:)

Last edited:

Donnyschr

Sep 13, 2014
Thank you:) I just want to help people, and people who have a question can look in this thread first before they ask it. :) Im gonna add every question people ask in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread