Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Hi,

I have a file named uploader.php which is used for specific people (with a key) to upload images (such as roomads, etc) without waiting for me to add them to my server. Which then get added into /swfs/c_images/uploader/

Previously, using Rev, it worked. Now, using GoldFish, I'm running into a problem. I have to edit the folder permissions for the uploader folder each time an image is uploaded for it to load, else I receive "Server Error 500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed." when trying to view it.

Using Windows/IIS

Solution
Thanks for trying to help, much appreciated! I tried everything above, but no luck.

As a workaround, I made my SWF folder a subdomain and got it working. :)
Nov 27, 2014
Do the files work if you manually set the permissions?

If so, you can manually set the file's permissions using the PHP function chmod ( )

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Did you edit the permissions using the edit permissions on IIS?

and

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
First ensure that you have given full control to IUSR on the folder you are uploading to
If you continue to have issues turn on error reporting in IIS under PHP Manager and check is not turned off in the PHP file that you are using, you should see a clear error then what is causing the issue.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Thanks for trying to help, much appreciated! I tried everything above, but no luck.

As a workaround, I made my SWF folder a subdomain and got it working. :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread