FluxRP white client fix?!help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftay98

Feb 20, 2018
Hey, I have used Gang67's tutorial on how to setup a Habbo RP retro.
I have successfully set everything up correctly how he said too and sorted some bugs i've already come across. One thing I can't seem to fix is my client loading the hp/energy/hunger/hygiene bar but nothing else, everything else is white! image:

So then I open the Developer Console to see what errors are causing it and I get this
image:

Think it has something todo with the swfobject not being defined properly but do not know how to fix this and have tried google.

Any help appreciated.

Swiftay98

Feb 20, 2018
Make sure the links are correct in your client.php.
Yeah, everything is setup right in the config file. Everything set to local host with the right db username and pass.

nvm, just fixed that issue now got the 76% problem so gunna have to google for that now :D

Reactions: Joe

Swiftay98

Feb 20, 2018
76% is usually SWF’s/ports/configs
hmm, i've been looking through the configs and swfs and everything looks alright, I can't see anything else that needs changing, tried portforwarding port 30000 and still nothing?

image:

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Hey, I have used Gang67's tutorial on how to setup a Habbo RP retro.
I have successfully set everything up correctly how he said too and sorted some bugs i've already come across. One thing I can't seem to fix is my client loading the hp/energy/hunger/hygiene bar but nothing else, everything else is white! image:

So then I open the Developer Console to see what errors are causing it and I get this
image:

Think it has something todo with the swfobject not being defined properly but do not know how to fix this and have tried google.

Any help appreciated.
The links at the top of your client.php pages are incorrect. As I can see from your console it says fluxrp.com etc

Swiftay98

Feb 20, 2018
I have fixed the white screen now, the client starts loading and gets stuck at 76%, any ideas?

image:

thats the top of my client.php

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
I have fixed the white screen now, the client starts loading and gets stuck at 76%, any ideas?

image:

thats the top of my client.php
Have you put the ip to 127.0.0.1 in client.php and main.ini too?

Swiftay98

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah the IP is set to 127.0.0.1 in main.ini and client.php

edit: wait the ip was set to 127.0.0.1 in one of the client.php's not the other, all working now!

Thanks for the help man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread