FluxRP white client fix?!help - new update the game was fix thanks for the help everyone

chinoantrax12

May 22, 2020
hello guys I did the Gang67's tutorial on how to setup a Habbo RP retro.
I have successfully set everything up correctly how he said too and sorted some bugs i've already come across. One thing I can't seem to fix is my client loading the hp/energy/hunger/hygiene bar but nothing else, everything else is white! image i have try to set up everything and nothing change i need some one to help me please thanks ,

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    39.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    155.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    38.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    47.8 KB · Views: 16

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Just wanna point out that you didn't enable flash and that was the reason your client was white. Next time isntead of saying that you enabled flash and it still happens to maybe try again? we went on teamviewer i enabeld flash and it wasnt white anymore cba, but your client is stuck at 76% now, like i said the SWFs/EMU arent linked right.

Morohara

May 18, 2020
Go over your vars.

Go to the bottom where the links are you should see something like this;

productdata.load.url=
external.texts.txt=
external.override.variables.txt=
flash.client.url=
furnidata.load.url=
external.variables.txt=
external.override.texts.txt=
external.figurepartlist.txt=

Double click each link to make sure they're following the correct pathing. If it shows a "404" error then the files aren't linked correctly, go through your directories and make sure they're done correctly. Do the same for Override_external_variables.

If this hasn't helped; Малонала#0998 is my discord pm me and i'll see if i can help you sort it out.

Users who are viewing this thread