Recruiting FluxRP - Requires professional staff.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Hello DevBest!

I'm Hender, owner of HabFluxRP and I would like to obtain a few more staff members to help build something great.

First all off we are looking to recruit an Official GFX artist for HabFlux who will be responsible for creating new badges, social media graphics, website graphics and logo/banners.

If you would like to apply to become our GFX artist, please be aware that you need to be available to make images on demand and work with our developers when required.

We are also after a few more support staff and ministers.

Support Staff are like Ambasadors with mod tools, you should know the basics of Habbo, role playing, HabFlux commands and guides of how to roleplay. You will assist citizens to ensure they have a unique experience.These staff can also host events.

Ministers are Government Staff and are in charge of certain sectors of the city.

For example, Minister of Corporations makes sure all wages are fair, uniforms are suitable, hires Corp founders, ensures supervisors are doing there job properly, fires inactive managers etc.

There are many different sectors so if you are interested in being a minister and have strength in a sectors you think you could be in charge of, let us know.

I wrote this thread on my phone so please excuse any mistakes. If you are interested, apply below, tell us how much experience you have, show examples of work (GFX). Tell us how you could help HabFlux. We would also like to know your age and past staff positions of any.

NathanCarney

Need Retro Help? PM Me
Jun 15, 2015
Hello DevBest!

I'm Hender, owner of HabFluxRP and I would like to obtain a few more staff members to help build something great.

First all off we are looking to recruit an Official GFX artist for HabFlux who will be responsible for creating new badges, social media graphics, website graphics and logo/banners.

If you would like to apply to become our GFX artist, please be aware that you need to be available to make images on demand and work with our developers when required.

We are also after a few more support staff and ministers.

Support Staff are like Ambasadors with mod tools, you should know the basics of Habbo, role playing, HabFlux commands and guides of how to roleplay. You will assist citizens to ensure they have a unique experience.These staff can also host events.

Ministers are Government Staff and are in charge of certain sectors of the city.

For example, Minister of Corporations makes sure all wages are fair, uniforms are suitable, hires Corp founders, ensures supervisors are doing there job properly, fires inactive managers etc.

There are many different sectors so if you are interested in being a minister and have strength in a sectors you think you could be in charge of, let us know.

I wrote this thread on my phone so please excuse any mistakes. If you are interested, apply below, tell us how much experience you have, show examples of work (GFX). Tell us how you could help HabFlux. We would also like to know your age and past staff positions of any.
Nathan
I am experienced and I am different.
(Past Positions) Owner of Sky/StormRP, Mod Hxbbox, Owner of EchoRP

P.S. I currently own ObboRP and its on findretros but closed beta!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Nathan
I am experienced and I am different.
(Past Positions) Owner of Sky/StormRP, Mod Hxbbox, Owner of EchoRP

P.S. I currently own ObboRP and its on findretros but closed beta!
Hello, I am the other owner of HabFluxRP and I would like to discuss a few things about your post.

1) If you are owning ObboRP why do you want to be staff on HabFluxRP, We are looking for people who will use their free time primarily on our hotel, and not be side tracked by other hotels.
2) What position are you applying for? Please be specific as there are 3 different categories mentioned.

For anyone else who is applying to this thread, If you are applying for a Minister position please state your experience with that category of management. We do not want our economy or community to be ruined because one Minister did not know what they were doing and could not help balance things up.

Thanks,
JayCustom :)

xExtremex

Sep 14, 2014
Name: Cordell
Position: Support Staff
Exp: moderator, administrator, manager on Ragerp, administrator on Auxrp, moderator on Rushrp, moderator on Habiz hotel, etc.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Name: Cordell
Exp: moderator, administrator, manager on Ragerp, administrator on Auxrp, moderator on Rushrp, moderator on Habiz hotel, etc.
Name: Revolved101
Exp: I was a event staff on HabJamz
Thank you both for your applications, @Hender will be doing more with this thread this week, he was away these past few days.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
I've messaged some applicants. Thank you for applying, we would like interviews too, to get to know you more so be ready.

Last edited:

hcaz

Jun 28, 2016
Hi there, to kick start my application my name is Zach and I have been running habbo retros since 2009. I am applying for the position of support staff. I am 17 years old and I've owned many successful retros such as Air Hotel and Tropic Hotel that was gaining 20-20 users daily within a week of opening. Not going to lie, i can't bring anything to your team. I've been of retros now for a few months so yeah.... all I can say is that I am probably one of the only still standing members of the community that wouldn't fuck you over.

@JayCustom

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Hello, we are still in dying need of more builders to get finished more quickly.
Please get in touch.

We still require some extra help, get in touch!

Users who are viewing this thread