FluxRP error 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piksu

Roses are red viol... well f*k the rest!
Nov 17, 2017
Hello devbest!

I am asking for suggestions for good cms and good emulator to go with it! Please leave your suggestions with links in comments and tell me why to use it... I am planning on RP hotel :)

Now I am facing another problem with CMS (fluxrp)... the freaking ERROR 500, and before you ask I have url rewriter installed..

-BcnH1DASSyFikF6Uc7O3w.png

Last edited:

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
At the moment I don't think there is an r63b rp out there released other than FluxRP. You should use it because it comes with a cms, emu, db and swfs. The only downside is that it's slightly old (from 2016) You can always edit and update it. I think it's a good base to start with.

@NathanCarn3y may have some more recent rp files also.

Piksu

Nov 17, 2017
At the moment I don't think there is an r63b rp out there released other than FluxRP. You should use it because it comes with a cms, emu, db and swfs. The only downside is that it's slightly old (from 2016) You can always edit and update it. I think it's a good base to start with.

Using Flux... but I cant figure out my problem :I

Piksu

Nov 17, 2017
Do you have a web.config and PHP 5.3 installed?
Yes I have, this is the error I have:

Here is my web.config:

php is installed, proof:

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
u
Yes, I do have television?

lol, what you mean?
u serious? tv as in teamviewer. its a desktop program to temporaily allow someone to connect to your computer session and it can be ended at any time. it may sound scary but tv is 100% safe and is used by lots of people here. it is the best way to help you.

Piksu

Nov 17, 2017
I have never used TV as a term for teamviewer, sorry for not understanding :p but yeah I do....

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017

There aren't any recent rp files released, only those flux ones

Hello devbest!

I am asking for suggestions for good cms and good emulator to go with it! Please leave your suggestions with links in comments and tell me why to use it... I am planning on RP hotel :)

Now I am facing another problem with CMS (fluxrp)... the freaking ERROR 500, and before you ask I have url rewriter installed..

Show your config

Piksu

Nov 17, 2017
Everything is working now internally (in vps the CMS works fine) but externally, like outside the vps the site does not load... "infinite refresh"

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Everything is working now internally (in vps the CMS works fine) but externally, like outside the vps the site does not load... "infinite refresh"
Whats the link? Make sure the ips inside your config are your vps ip not 127.0.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread