Show DevBest Flux OS by BiOK

BiOKComputers

Jan 4, 2014
Hello. We are BiOK Computer Corporation "Making Programming better" We were formerly known as AngoSys (Ango Systems) We closed down due to funding problems for our servers, and we went bankrupt. We are now back and better than ever with Flux OS Retro Version.

It's built with Visual Basic 2008, We are soon going to bring it out as a FULL operating system.

Passwords for the accounts on the OS
Username Password
Anurag - Anurag's BIOK
Steve - Anurag

There is a Kevin but we don't want to give that password out just yet.
Screenshots are on our site!

Download is in the App store on our

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
So this isn't an OS..
it's just a program that runs on top of windows?
BiOK%20Flux%201.0%20Retro%20Version.zip%20_035.png

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
i was curious then seen the screen by adil, like i guessed its just basically an app you load up...?

however great design and from reading further comments i wish you luck, its needed

BiOKComputers

Jan 4, 2014
i was curious then seen the screen by adil, like i guessed its just basically an app you load up...?

however great design and from reading further comments i wish you luck, its needed
Thanks, this is one of our biggest projects, So far about 6 months of work has been put in to it, there is bugs, but they will be fixed. It will be released as a proper OS that will replace your current OS, at the moment it's just an app.

The fact that you can't even afford hosting for your site, makes me feel like this is a joke.
This is not a joke, as we have JUST reopened about 6 months ago, We are waiting on our CEO on buying a website which should come in the next few weeks. :)

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
What experience and education do you have in this field?

Also, your CEO, so you're a registered company?

Making an OS, from scratch, is totally different than making something in VB.

BiOKComputers

Jan 4, 2014
What experience and education do you have in this field?

Also, your CEO, so you're a registered company?

Making an OS, from scratch, is totally different than making something in VB.
No, I'm not the CEO, I know the OS from scratch is totally different than in VB. It's just a design to show off what it'll look like once it's done properly. It's not the finished product.

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
If i'm being honest, i watched the video and it actually pretty decent.

I'll download the VB OS and see how it is, i'll report my feedback to you

Users who are viewing this thread