Floor Plan

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Just thought I'd throw this out there because Ive never been able to figure it out and id rather not break the floor plan

A few users have been complaining about this issue popping up
tCAUyvSpSwSEnzp6OO2Kbw.png

Its weird how it happens but once it happens it freezes you and you have to reload the client
I went on some other hotels and messed about with it and it happened to me a few times so I know its not just me because I've never actually edited anything to do with the floor plan

Im not sure if its something habbo updated, Im on like a late 2017 revision I think, its one where the Badge Descriptions etc were removed just wondering if anyone has had issues with this and if anyone has a possible solution for it?
@Sledmore @Damien @Brad
Just tagging people I know have a lot of experience with Plus and Habbo Packet Structures in general who I know might be able to help out the most

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Are you on Windows? I thought this might have been something weird with mono, but if not it may be easier to fix. After a certain length, it seems some packets (at least on Peak) get garbled. If you look in your error logs, you'll probably see the start of the floor map followed by garbled text. I don't know much about the Habbo internals so I'm not 100% sure why this happens. If it's not a mono thing, I'll have another poke around. The same happens with some reports when users report people spamming, which also sends large packets.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Yeah im using Windows 2012 on the VPS, Im not much of a builder myself so its something ive never really noticed. No error logs though about it I already checked for that
@LukeOx

Users who are viewing this thread