71095807.png

CREDITS
creditsv.png
Download link:

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Nice I Think I Use This.

You should, it is a good CMS and it actually connects with the flatfile database, but you have to put your server in the folder: server so it works, but people can't access due to the .htaccess

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Does this all actually work!?!

Yes it works. I used pixel evo's server to connect and their was an account on their called Test, I checked everything on the CMS and it matched up.. so I assume it does, I also tested changing the motto in the hotel via the site and that worked.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Can I ask why is it 28.99 MB? (Just wondering).

-EDIT- Never-mind, There are DCRS in there.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
That looks great, is it for a specific verison or any flatfile?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
it unsafe lol. Just read the source, And it's easy to get peoples details :L. I'l probably use this and recode it ;D. Many thanks for this ;p.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
it unsafe lol. Just read the source, And it's easy to get peoples details :L. I'l probably use this and recode it ;D. Many thanks for this ;p.

Did you check the .htaccess? lol... It doesn't let you access the database files etc,

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
it's kinda crap, As, It's set default for the root directory. But I'm making changes for mine ;D.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
it's kinda crap, As, It's set default for the root directory. But I'm making changes for mine ;D.

It isn't really mine, so I can't change it and re-release it if you know what I mean, but still.. It works I guess, thats if you know what you're doing lol..

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Did you check the .htaccess? lol... It doesn't let you access the database files etc,

Or some brainy guy could download it and see, Oh the server is there! IDEA: Lets look at the files and get the DIRECT LINK TO THE USERS PASSWORD (That is not protected lol).

Also;

I did somewhat edits to this, I'l probably do a RE-RELEASE with permission from the original coder...

I did it as templates, So then you don't have to go through somewhat lots of files and change the web-build.. Also, Changed all the links (easy going). But it also makes it user friendly, xD, That way you can set it at many directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread