Flash Player on Xbox or PS3?

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Hey Devbest, i had a question for all of you.

i want to buy my dad either an xbox or a ps3 so he can watch youtube and browse the web. He doesnt want a computer because he simply wants to watch his movies online. I was wondering how can i get flash player for either xbox or ps3? I know this may not be possible but if you have an idea please tell me!

Thanks!

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
go to a pawn shop and buy a $50-$100 computer, hook it up to tv and give hime a $5 wireless mouse & keyboard.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Your father is a complete moron. Buy a cheap laptop or desktop and hook it up to your tv.
so quick to judge idiot. I was ifnding out because xbox is 100$ while a cheap laptop that doesnt take 2hours to startup is 300... Dont be a smartass

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Actually, you can find a great working desktop for less than 100 $. I'm not being a smartass, but you obviously didn't even search that good.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Actually, you can find a great working desktop for less than 100 $. I'm not being a smartass, but you obviously didn't even search that good.
Exactly why i went straight to forums. To ask for opinons thats one of reason forums exist. Not to get bashed but to get reccomendations and help.facepalm.jpg

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
And I gave you one, which you bashed into the ground yourself. Also you made a thread about Flash Player on gaming consoles, not the best device to watch movies on.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
"Your father is a complete moron." Not Everyone.
Take some criticism, I honestly think you're a little on the dull side, wasting $300 on something completely locked down, made for gaming and "binging", get an actual computer so he can type the website. It would take him at least 400 years to get into facebook.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
He's asking about xBox or PS3. He has said he doesn't want a computer/laptop so please don't suggest them.

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
No, the PS3 doesn't have Flash player but it does have a browser, and good apps like Netflix and Youtube.

And despite the 150 dollar Xbox 360 price tag I doubt your father would like to be worried about the Xbox Live subscription shit so just get him a PS3 and he can use Netflix and Youtube, and such without even signing up for a PSN account. ~ Just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread