Flash freeze & Clothing issue

HazedCS

Apr 12, 2018
Hello Devbest,
since 2 years i've the following issues:

• Every x seconds you'll get a client freeze
• If you choose clothes from a sub category, you'll get kicked to the main category

Client freeze means that the users have 0 FPS for 10-20 seconds.
It's not a connection issue, it's a flash side issue. You can't do anything for 10-20 seconds.

I've tested so many things to resolve that issue.
One thing that worked: if you interact with an HTML object, you'll get unfreezed immediately,
but that's not the solution that i want.

Other hotels with a older/newer revision doesn't have the issues like me.
You can test it here:

Screenshot:

rvwT4ri.gif

Thank you for every help.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
What emulator are you using? Usually when the client is loading tons of resources (such as tons of SWF's) then you'll receive lag, especially if your server that it's hosted from isn't very good.

As for flash freezing, I've noticed this, I just zoom in and back out on the browser and it fixes this, I think that's just a flash problem though..?

HazedCS

Apr 12, 2018
As for flash freezing, I've noticed this, I just zoom in and back out on the browser and it fixes this, I think that's just a flash problem though..?

I am using the Plus Emulator and yes, if you zoom out and in, you'll get unfreezed.
But i need a solution for the main issue. Zooming in and out does not fix the problem.
Other hotels like Boon, Rise etc. doesn't have the same issues.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
I am using the Plus Emulator and yes, if you zoom out and in, you'll get unfreezed.
But i need a solution for the main issue. Zooming in and out does not fix the problem.
Other hotels like Boon, Rise etc. doesn't have the same issues.
He also mentioned your server hosting.. could have an effect on performance

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Can I mention a lot of custom clothing will cause more lag as well, especially when you’ve just opened the editor, it’s attempting to grab and load all of the SWF’s at the same time, that might be why.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Can I mention a lot of custom clothing will cause more lag as well, especially when you’ve just opened the editor, it’s attempting to grab and load all of the SWF’s at the same time, that might be why.
That is also why Rise Hotel creates all of its custom clothing as purchasable clothing, to prevent lag, as the habbo SWF loads every clothing 1 by 1. meaning its hella laggy.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
yeah like the lads previously said, if you've got custom clothing in your avatar editor it's best to move it to the catalogue as it'll speed up how fast your clothes load aswell as prevents random lag

HazedCS

Apr 12, 2018
Thank you all for your help, but that's not the problem.
I've used the basic habbo clothing (without customs) for 48 hours but it did not help.
The lags were still there.

Users who are viewing this thread