Show DevBest Flappy bird [WEBSITE Version]

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Ever played Flappy bird on your Android/iOS devices?

Give it a shot on your web browser, Bet you'll score more ;)

wj1Sv2M.png

Oh and please give me a like.

Regards. ;)

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Did you make this? I'll download later and give it some edits :p
It was a college project so someone from my college made it, And he gave me the source, Which I released on here.

I no longer do anything web related, and sure feel free.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I was really devestated when I saw that the game was took of the Android store. Simply because the game was fun and yet it made you stress, was even more fun and now seeing that your able to play it on your computer just makes the fun go back again so thank you for releasing this!

Last edited:

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Then it's bad luck to me, I had to reset my mobile because it was acting up against me unfortunately losing the game as well.

Playing it on the computer is even harder but I'm gonna look if I'm able to change something about it so you can go up using a easier button instead of backspace because this is certainly not going to work out for me :p

Feb 5, 2014
Ever played Flappy bird on your Android/iOS devices?

Give it a shot on your web browser, Bet you'll score more ;)

wj1Sv2M.png

Oh and please give me a like.

Regards. ;)
Can I have permission to put this on an actual site for users to play?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Then it's bad luck to me, I had to reset my mobile because it was acting up against me unfortunately losing the game as well.

Playing it on the computer is even harder but I'm gonna look if I'm able to change something about it so you can go up using a easier button instead of backspace because this is certainly not going to work out for me :p
There are APK files for the game available online for download (if you're using an Android handset).

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
@Vineen

That's awesome, I'll try looking them up. I like it better on the Android than on the computer actually so thank you again.

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
I hate that whole game lol. I need to admit you did a pretty good job on making it though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread