Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadeem

Jul 24, 2012
Hey Devbest,
Today I am going to release my flappy bird throne sorry that it's not shaded :/

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR SWF:

Catalog_Items SQL:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES
(84720583, 603, '84720583', 'Flappy Bird Throne', 10000, 0, 0, 1)

Furniture SQL:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(84720583, 'Flappy Bird Throne', 'flapbt', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '1', '0', 84720583, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 4, '0');

Furnidata:
["s","84720583","flapbt","84720583","0","1","1","","Flappy Bird Throne","Flappy Flappy","","-1","-1"],

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 27

Chaotic

Apr 23, 2012
Not the Best, but certainly not the worst, if you took your time and shaded it, it would have been great! I am adding to go with the egg.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
This has already been released. I don't see why you would re-release this when this has already been released to be honest.

Original thead:

@Sledmore Close this thread!

Chaotic

Apr 23, 2012
AND FOR STARTERS I DID NOT RELEASE AN EGG SORT OUT YOUR FACTS AND GET THEM RIGHT!
Never said you did I said "I am adding it to go with the egg", never said you made the egg. I just stated it was to go with the flappy bird egg, so..

SORT OUT YOUR FACTS AND GET THEM RIGHT!

KadeemTBH

Oct 4, 2013
Never said you did I said "I am adding it to go with the egg", never said you made the egg. I just stated it was to go with the flappy bird egg, so..

SORT OUT YOUR FACTS AND GET THEM RIGHT!
I WEREN'T SPEAKING TO YOU! I WAS SPEAKING TO RASTABERRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread