Service Flappy bird Badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
Hello And today ill show you a Flappy bird Image
Made by : Chris

343hda0.png

Thought i might make this because this game is VERY addicting and many people have SMASHED there phone because of this game i release it to you because i thought it'll be a good release (Image Error Fixed)

A small code for people who don't know how to code it. There a more steps before this Code

PHP:
badge_name_{FLB}={Flappy Bird 2014}
badge_desc_{FLB}={Im a True Flappy bird fan}

If you can not see the Image please go to
More Badges to come. Follow me​

Last edited:

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
Not sure if it's just me but the screen-shot doesn't seem to be working. The link may be down or the image isn't uploaded correctly. Can you please fix that.

Anyway would love to see the Flappy bird and use it for my hotel so thank you for this share!

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
Not sure if it's just me but the screen-shot doesn't seem to be working. The link may be down or the image isn't uploaded correctly. Can you please fix that.

Anyway would love to see the Flappy bird and use it for my hotel so thank you for this share!
Im really sorry about this Image its broken but heeres the link anyway Hope you enjoy :D

Image broken lel.
Sorry about that

Last edited by a moderator:

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
That badge is awesome but it does look smaller than how the normal Flappy bird looks like ( May just be me and my blind eyes ). Anyway awesome release I'm gonna use this!

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
That badge is awesome but it does look smaller than how the normal Flappy bird looks like ( May just be me and my blind eyes ). Anyway awesome release I'm gonna use this!
Thanks and yeah the badge has to be 50x50 so yeah :)

Now you can see it. Error Fixed :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Nice badge! Definitely suits those who play Flappy Bird. I love the game myself since it's tricky.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
For some reason I had this EXACT badge added like a week ago.
Hmm... either you make an EXACT replica or this isn't really your release.

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
Nice badge! Definitely suits those who play Flappy Bird. I love the game myself since it's tricky.
Thanks, i might make recoloured ones because in android you get different coloured bird but this is the normal one.

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
U can in ios now 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
For some reason I had this EXACT badge added like a week ago.
Hmm... either you make an EXACT replica or this isn't really your release.
This is my Release don't try to take the credit for it.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Thanks, i might make recoloured ones because in android you get different coloured bird but this is the normal one.
Yes, there are different colored Flappy Birds on Android. The yellow one is the default since it's the color of the bird on the app's icon.

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
Yes, there are different colored Flappy Birds on Android. The yellow one is the default since it's the color of the bird on the app's icon.
Yes i know thats why i said i might make recoloured ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread