FizzCMS {UBERCMS-EDIT}

jasonfear

Mar 16, 2013
Due to me now closing my hotel and leaving retros I thought I would release this cms, it was based on Buzz Hotels cms and I edited it to my hotels theme. I have been using this with r63 not sure how it works with r63b.

demo :
Screenies:
Index
153p5qw.jpg

Me
b4w2z5.png

Community
311qj6e.png

Staff
dxk3o6.png

How to install:
Export the wwwroot.rar file to wwwroot and open a file in notepad++. Then click ctrl, shift and F and put in the find what box ' ' in the replace with box put your hotels url(make sure the directory is 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot'). then do the same again but in the find what box put '69.162.67.230' then in the replace with box your hotels ip, and again this time put in the find what box 'fizz' in the replace with box your hotels name. You will also need to edit the habbos api, config(found in wwwroot->inc->inc.config.php) and client file(found in wwwroot->inc->tpl->page-client.tpl). Then open navicat and run the sql file found at the bottom of this thread. All r63 swfs are located in here, with some of my customs aswell, using wabbo catalogue with minor edits.

Any problems:
Add me on skype, not gauranteed a quick response. No stupid questions though. -lilldannn

Download links:

[/URL]

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I miss fizz. Kinda liked it. Didnt play it but loved to look at the cms pages. :p I got the Habbo.swf >:) I like the swf. ;)

Syn

Graphics artist 'nd Such
Jan 5, 2014
I really like this CMS but you just took the idea from another hotel cause as you can tell everyone knows your not capiable of coding so..........
Why take shadowhotel.co.uk all you did was change a few images and add some colors... and change download link mods delete this thread

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Im not sure if I am suppose to do this but I dont use iis as i do not have a vps but i changed the folder to htdocs... ._. am i allowed to do that. LOL

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
your using xampp?
yes but I got almost all the images to work and stuff but when i click on the tabs it dosent work u have to put .php at the end then when i try to enter client it does nothing. -.- Someone should make this for htdocs. ;o

Users who are viewing this thread