Fixes for ALL Habbo Retros (RevCMS)

Feb 23, 2013
Ok, I'm well aware that there are many of these type of threads and I'm also aware that some of you will bitch about it, oh well.

White Screen/Black Screen Fix
There are a number of ways of fixing this;
One of the most basic fixes for such a issue would be going to updating the web build found in the configuration for your hotel, for those who don't know where to find an updated web build, follow these steps:

1. Go to
  2. Right click on the page and click either 'Inspect Element' or 'View page source', I prefer using 'View page source', once done look for the following thing:
You must be registered for see images attach

3. You will be taking the selected code, which in this case would be: 63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/2061
4. You then will insert this into your web_build in your configuration:
$_CONFIG['hotel']['web_build'] = '63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/2036'; //Web_Build
Once done, save the file
The next fix for this would be fixing your external variables, these are found in your SWF folder.
An example of what these should look like are:

You need to fill in where the red boxes are with either your IP Address, VPS IP, localhost (This depends on what your server is hosted on)

Server doesn't load fully (Loads Hotel View)
There are a number of fixes for such an issue, some more common than others, these are all the possible fixes for this specific issue:

Change the IP and Port located in your 'Client.php' file located in the STYLE folder of which ever style being used, heres an example:

To do this, you change the first red box named "connection.info.host" to the IP used for your server and then change the second red box named
"connection.info.port" to '30000'

Next, if it still doesn't work, it might be because of your firewall not allowing the connection into port 30000 and port 30001, to fix this go to
Start > Control Panel > System Security > Windows Firewall and click 'Advanced settings' and Server manager should open, you then click 'Inbound rules' and new rule and the following page should show:

You then click the port option and then next and your page should look like this:

You then input the port '30000' into the box located to the right of 'Specific local ports' and click next and then repeat the instructions above for the port '30001'

When registering you get the error:
Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'
to fix this, simply open Navicat or PHPMYADMIN and run the following SQL:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)

Hopefully this helped any of you, this is my first post.. So sorry if it isn't considered 'Professional'..

Attachments

• upload_2013-10-13_13-12-8.png
    upload_2013-10-13_13-12-8.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread