FIX CLOUDFLARE PROBLEM

pau

Oct 26, 2016
Hello, when CLOUDFLARE is on attack mode the furnis don't charge.
How I can fix that?
As you can imagine I use a VPS.

Last edited:

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
You’ve got the cache settings set to 30 minutes so it checks every x minutes causing the furniture to be black boxes. Just change these settings.
Not right at all. With under attack mode yourr furni are not being loaded because only a browser can load assets from your site (not flash). So you have to have assets on a subdomain or something

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Not right at all. With under attack mode yourr furni are not being loaded because only a browser can load assets from your site (not flash). So you have to have assets on a subdomain or something
I had this problem, the furniture will work for a certain amount of time, my website was always on attack mode, changing the cache to 1 month or so didn’t perform checks unless I purged my website.

You can use attack mode and have everything on one server, I’ve always done this..?

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
I had this problem, the furniture will work for a certain amount of time, my website was always on attack mode, changing the cache to 1 month or so didn’t perform checks unless I purged my website.

You can use attack mode and have everything on one server, I’ve always done this..?
You can host 2 domains on one server too which is the proper way of sorting this issue that isn't relying on cache

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
You must be registered for see images attach

This will solve the furniture appearing as black boxes after x minutes or so, if that's what your problem is.

Users who are viewing this thread