First time using mercury emulator

TheMikael2

Oct 31, 2014
So.. I was looking at .swf files for the mercury emulator and it just 2 folders and 1 file and for r63b theres ALOT files

Emulator config is correct but i cant see any connection to .swf files?

Config:

I tried to open emulator but cant see client work can anyone help me? first time i use mercury emulator

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Probably because you just throw random shit in there?

Port: 30004
Port: 30008

wtf? those ports won't even work -_-' you can't just throw random numbers in there. You really shouldn't be making a hotel by yourself.

TheMikael2

Oct 31, 2014
Nvm i checked config again.

It should be correctly now :D

But i didnt get cms pack? where can i find mercury

Any mercury emulator tutorials? :}

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Open emulator. Check client.php config.. there are hundreds of threads about mercury emulator before you even post a thread you need to walk yourself through it. If 900 people have posted before you about the same problems READ THOSE THREADS.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
ok well here's the thing. It's NOT magic. Things just don't magically work. It's built in code, meaning that if it doesn't work, you did something wrong if other people can and have gotten it to work. You need to verify that everyone of these things is correct , do not just open it and say yeah thats right, READ EVERY SINGLE LINE CHARACTER FOR CHARACTER:
- External Variables
- Client.php
- CMS Config
- Firewall (Ports Open)
- EMU Config
- Database goes with that EMU / CMS

Divide

Jul 13, 2013
Probably because you just throw random shit in there?

Port: 30004
Port: 30008

wtf? those ports won't even work -_-' you can't just throw random numbers in there. You really shouldn't be making a hotel by yourself.
You can use whatever port number you wish.
You really shouldn't be telling someone the number is wrong when it clearly isn't.
I also believe you need lessons in English. The thread opener is asking where he would put his hotel URL for the youtube thumbnail.

@TheMikael2 you need to put them files into your website directory. Then edit your external variables file to point to the correct URL.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You can use whatever port number you wish.
You really shouldn't be telling someone the number is wrong when it clearly isn't.
I also believe you need lessons in English. The thread opener is asking where he would put his hotel URL for the youtube thumbnail.

@TheMikael2 you need to put them files into your website directory. Then edit your external variables file to point to the correct URL.
Not if your client.php isn't configured to those ports, and those ports are not opened.
Read everything I had said. His CMS was not configured with 30000, and I told him in my post after that , it won't work if your client.php isn't configured with those ports and the ports aren't opened. I know you can use any port and the fact of the matter is changing 30000 and 30001 is more secure.

Users who are viewing this thread