Feedback First Index Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeironParkes

Oct 19, 2013
I apologise if the name of this already exists, but I call it "FlowCMS"
So far, I've finished the index, of which, I spent like, 4 hours on:
hOgoGci.png

Rate out of 10 and feedback would be nice. Thank you!

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I don't like Habbo 1 tiny bit, but the overall of the index looks nice and clean. I'd say it's a good 9/10.
What I think you could do to make it 10/10 is align the Email box with the date of birth, and lower the border-radius on the "Habbo for iPad" main box. Also a better logo is recommended. It doesn't go well with the theme. :p

KeironParkes

Oct 19, 2013
I don't like Habbo 1 tiny bit, but the overall of the index looks nice and clean. I'd say it's a good 9/10.
What I think you could do to make it 10/10 is align the Email box with the date of birth, and lower the border-radius on the "Habbo for iPad" main box. Also a better logo is recommended. It doesn't go well with the theme. :p
The logo is just a placeholder to show where it would go on General Hotel Logo's. Thank you for the feedback.

Lohex

Freelance Graphics Designer
Jun 30, 2011
It looks very clean and efficient. :)

Feedback: Make sure you align the text box's, if they aren't aligned it looks quite sloppy and organized. Other than that, it looks great pal. Can't wait to see more. -Vinny

Tec

May 31, 2014
I think it is a very nice theme, The red and black really suit together. I enjoy the sleekness of the design which most other themes don't really concentrate on.
You have really put some effort into it instead of moving a div box and putting an image behind it.
Great work. Keep it up!

KeironParkes

Oct 19, 2013
I think it is a very nice theme, The red and black really suit together. I enjoy the sleekness of the design which most other themes don't really concentrate on.
You have really put some effort into it instead of moving a div box and putting an image behind it.
Great work. Keep it up!
Thank you! I will start working on the /Me page soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread