First Graphic Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
My first graphic attempt made with Photoshop so please don't go about flaming. Anyways, here it goes:
1326676714zTriick.png

My 2nd attempt:
1326676835zTriick2.png

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
That's nice? Give constructive feedback rather than a one word flame, haha.

The images aren't the best although they could be improved a bit, I don't like the shadow effect you added perhaps lower the opacity and see how it looks? The first one has to be the worst due to the fact that the words you've placed on top of the other word don't fit in, try something else or increase the font size.

For you first graphic attempt, not bad.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
This is what your design looks to real graphic designers :
Dude, he specifically stated it's his first attempt at GFX'ing. Doesn't mean it needs to be great and professional either.. You're just flaming and talking shit without actually reading the thread now Alam.

Ontopic:
Nice for a first attempt, Good luck on improving your skills mate :p

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Dude, he specifically stated it's his first attempt at GFX'ing. Doesn't mean it needs to be great and professional either.. You're just flaming and talking shit without actually reading the thread now Alam.

Ontopic:
Nice for a first attempt, Good luck on improving your skills mate :p
I Stated i was joking. Trust me my first attempt was way worse.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
That's nice? Give constructive feedback rather than a one word flame, haha.

The images aren't the best although they could be improved a bit, I don't like the shadow effect you added perhaps lower the opacity and see how it looks? The first one has to be the worst due to the fact that the words you've placed on top of the other word don't fit in, try something else or increase the font size.

For you first graphic attempt, not bad.
I agree, but with the first image, it's suppose to be a shadow. I'll even share the PSD if you guys want to see for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread