First ever design

Records

Professional
May 13, 2013
This is my first ever design, which is a photo of tupac edited by myself.
4WA5TTY.png

If you have any ideas what I can add to make it look better, please tell me!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Some decent effects used here man, I like what you're trying to achieve. Not sure what's going on with the alignment of the Tupac's behind the original though, maybe try and make them the same distance away from the original?

I'd also consider your typography, maybe a different (more bold and outstanding) font would be a bit more effective. I'd also avoid a straight black shadow on the text, go for something a little lighter.

Other than that, it's a pretty decent attempt - basic, but nice :)

Records

Professional
May 13, 2013
Some decent effects used here man, I like what you're trying to achieve. Not sure what's going on with the alignment of the Tupac's behind the original though, maybe try and make them the same distance away from the original?

I'd also consider your typography, maybe a different (more bold and outstanding) font would be a bit more effective. I'd also avoid a straight black shadow on the text, go for something a little lighter.

Other than that, it's a pretty decent attempt - basic, but nice :)
Thanks man!

Looks pretty good man.

Shanelleee

Dec 24, 2011
I think it looks good, especially for a first design. It's just the Tupac's in the background, them being out of line kind of puts it off. :)

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I think your background choice could have been a little better. I personally don't like it.
Instead of using a black stroke around Tupac (presuming that's what it is) try a slightly lighter drop shadow effect instead - could make it better, could make it worse, I don't know.
Not sure what's going on with the alignment of the Tupac's behind the original though, maybe try and make them the same distance away from the original?
^^^^^^^^^

For your first ever design it's quite impressive though, well done :~)

Users who are viewing this thread