Feedback First Ever Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyBohh

Jun 21, 2011
Hey,
Today i thought i could start learning how to make banners and maybe one day become good at them...

Ive made this banner..

Whats your feedback? and rate out of 10?

Cody199

Oct 28, 2013
The people are too big try resizing them. Also are you using volter font at the bottom?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hey,
Today i thought i could start learning how to make banners and maybe one day become good at them...

Ive made this banner..

Whats your feedback? and rate out of 10?
Don't wanna sound like jackass with this but read it and then its time to learn about keeping up with the Banner designs of these days,
1) Your banner is not the correct size to be a Habbo Banner, dont worry its your first time doing this so next time I'd recommend 500x100 pixels for the size.
2) The text at the bottom may has to be volter to make it look habbo-ish but thats up to you if you wanna catch the style of what people put on your banners but i'd fully rep that. The bottom layers of the shade is perfect and a good step to do in banners so you could put text over it which you did do but didnt use the font as volter.
3) The border is perfect but next time do it on the 500x100 style so its stylish.
4) Shift Hotel logo is alright and its off a font generator which isn't the best but its alright we seem to guess.
5) Next time when putting avatars in, try match the background to the correct size so its makes it look like they are standing on the bench etc.

imrce

i give good bj's
Jul 27, 2014
Don't wanna sound like jackass with this but read it and then its time to learn about keeping up with the Banner designs of these days,
1) Your banner is not the correct size to be a Habbo Banner, dont worry its your first time doing this so next time I'd recommend 500x100 pixels for the size.
2) The text at the bottom may has to be volter to make it look habbo-ish but thats up to you if you wanna catch the style of what people put on your banners but i'd fully rep that. The bottom layers of the shade is perfect and a good step to do in banners so you could put text over it which you did do but didnt use the font as volter.
3) The border is perfect but next time do it on the 500x100 style so its stylish.
4) Shift Hotel logo is alright and its off a font generator which isn't the best but its alright we seem to guess.
5) Next time when putting avatars in, try match the background to the correct size so its makes it look like they are standing on the bench etc.
What Owen said
However, as a very first attempt, good try. But yeah, take Owen's comments into consideration mate!
5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread