Feedback First Ever Banner [@Awnyx]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awnyx

Jan 28, 2014
Hello everyone, I go by the name of Awnyx. I'm a new Pixel Art designer for habbo retros. I specialize in banners, and logos. This is my first ever banner I made, I think its pretty sick but rate my banner and give amazing feedback. Also like if you think I should upload a thread.

z9htJP5.png

Mistakes: Awnyx is spelt wrong, I was suppose to spell it "Awynx" but I don't think it matters as much. (I made the banner at night, was drowsy/tired.)

If your a Pixel Graphic designer specializing in custom CMS and need some help I will be willing to help, just to let you know I have never created a custom CMS or even tried to create a custom CMS it will be my first attempt and I will try to make it my best.

Contact information:
- Inbox me on DevBest

Thanks for your support, and feeback:
- Awnyx

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Wow I am amazed with your first attempt on the banner. The idea is there. Maybe add something else maybe a hotel icon. Other than that, to me I dont like seeing your copyright big and sharp rendering. I prefered, verdana - rendering none - 11 to 10pt. I'll rate 8/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awnyx

Jan 28, 2014
Wow I am amazed with your first attempt on the banner. The idea is there. Maybe add something else maybe a hotel icon. Other than that, to me I dont like seeing your copyright big and sharp rendering. I prefered, verdana - rendering none - 11 to 10pt. I'll rate 8/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks so much.!

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
I Love it! Make one for me?

Hotelname:Haboh
text: R63-Great Staff-Great CMS-Great Catalogue-More!
Thanks in advanced

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
This actually looks pretty nice.

You may want to change that shadow under the box to maybe transparent black or gray or such buy anyway nice!

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
Can you make me one?
Name of Hotel : Hangout Hotel
Description : 24/7 - R63B - Bots - Groups - DDOS Protected - Updated Catalogue - Weekly Events - Friendly Staff - Stabe Server
Thanks ! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread