Feedback First Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santana

The Don.
Dec 26, 2015
Hello all,
I've created a banner and would love to receive feedback from you all. I have also created a banner templates pack consisting of #10 images! If you wish for me to upload it, feel free to comment down below. I want to try and improve by starting on GIF banners, but I'll learn that in the near future.
The logo within the banner was NOT created by me, I changed the colour scheme to match the background.
tG4jzEl.png

Credits go to, @mig for creating the logo.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Epic mate. Epic. Best banner i've seen so far, that's saying something since ive seen sme great ones too.

mig

Retroish
May 25, 2015
Hello all,
I've created a banner and would love to receive feedback from you all. I have also created a banner templates pack consisting of #10 images! If you wish for me to upload it, feel free to comment down below. I want to try and improve by starting on GIF banners, but I'll learn that in the near future.
The logo within the banner was NOT created by me, I changed the colour scheme to match the background.
tG4jzEl.png

the banners is very neat and professional!

Sent from my H870 using Tapatalk

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
This is good for your first banner. :p

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
The background&logo go with the color scheme go well however the image on the right doesn't go to well , but apart from that looks good.

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Hello all,
tG4jzEl.png

It's decent. Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread