FindRetros "HabboMe" fake voting?

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
This sounds so stupid but HabboMe has been down almost ALL day and some how they have reached over 300+ votes (Something that isn't common from HabboMe) I mean, they barely reached 150, but seems like someone is VPN spamming that shit.

I don't personally care, I just think it seems dodgey and it should be investigated.

"MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host"

On their site.

Also every time I refresh the page, a new figure seems to take place - 315 - 316 - 317 blah blah. This has to be fake. Come on.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
I hope the moderators do something about this as they are just being cheated through the ladder haha.

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
habbome have always cheated their votes, I reported them last time they just made a new account and started all over again. You watch her spam vote 250 votes yet the user count never moves from 0. Her site has been offline for over 24hrs yet the votes keep coming in, I hope someone does something about this because it's pure bullshit.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
FindRetros needs different moderators. The ones they have now suck and dont look after the site. Also the only probable cause for her to do this is because her hotel sucks so she gotta cheat. Annoying as fuck.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
We've all cheat voted at some point. I used to when I owned Yobba, and it's not something im proud of lol

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
I don't cheat lol, never have, never will. I get 40-50 daily and I never think of cheating, not even once. I don't even care about taking over retros.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Post in the right section:

This is where reports are done, and where we look for reports.

Users who are viewing this thread