Finally turned 18!

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Well today is a special day for me, most of you are from a different country and different age restrictions, but considering I turned 18 today I'm now legal to drink!

If you're wondering of what I'm doing for my 18th I'm not doing anything today, but my parents are talking me out for a meal tomorrow night and afterwards out for a few drinks, then on Saturday night their taking me out to a club to have drinks then too.

Time to get drunk! (Nothing new I've been drunk before, nothing stops people from drinking at an early stage)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Shit+nigga+you+at+least+30.jpg

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Well today is a special day for me, most of you are from a different country and different age restrictions, but considering I turned 18 today I'm now legal to drink!

If you're wondering of what I'm doing for my 18th I'm not doing anything today, but my parents are talking me out for a meal tomorrow night and afterwards out for a few drinks, then on Saturday night their taking me out to a club to have drinks then too.

Time to get drunk! (Nothing new I've been drunk before, nothing stops people from drinking at an early stage)
Don't drink budwiser, bud is wiser. :rasta:

ayy congrats on the big one eight, I also hit 18 a few months ago in November 5th. (remember remember)
For me, nothing much has changed with hitting 18 besides being asked "when are you gonna get a job" more frequently lul

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Haha my parents said that to me when I was 16 man haha! Budweiser is pretty horrible like I've tasted it before it's not that nice

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Haha my parents said that to me when I was 16 man haha! Budweiser is pretty horrible like I've tasted it before it's not that nice
Yeah i was never one for drinking but there is this one alcoholic beverage i like, i think it's called mike's hard lemonade.
011340c448884599aa6367a7cec2237d.png

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Desperados!
...are the worst things ever! Seriously, I used to like them, but then I drank them so much that I just can't stand them anymore. They smell of weed, but not a nice smell.

I'm the same with sambuca, me and my mate used to drink a bottle of it along with other stuff too before we used to go to town, now the smell of it just knocks me physically sick. I can't even eat aniseed balls anymore because of sambuca, lol. The stuff is lethal.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
...are the worst things ever! Seriously, I used to like them, but then I drank them so much that I just can't stand them anymore. They smell of weed, but not a nice smell.

I'm the same with sambuca, me and my mate used to drink a bottle of it along with other stuff too before we used to go to town, now the smell of it just knocks me physically sick. I can't even eat aniseed balls anymore because of sambuca, lol. The stuff is lethal.
Meh, don't drink desperados too often tbh. I do like it though tbh. Maybe try some Courvoisier

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
wow 18 and already living the life... here i am just turned 18 like 3 months ago and i am still a lonely sad virgin who stays home all day and sleeps while your parents are taking you to a club for a drink?!? lol

Central

Feb 22, 2015
They are taking me out drinking for my 18th so I'm not exactly doing it for my reasons lol.

Users who are viewing this thread