File Upload Design

Jemz

xmas tings.
Aug 6, 2013
Just a quick design I did for a file upload site.
I did add a copy write in there, but I know a lot of you will remove it or change it. But yolo.

Preview:

PSD:

Last edited:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Looks good, however the report button might just be something small such as a flag somewhere instead of such a big ass button.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
It really looks good :)
Great job! Though yes I agree with DaVinci, the report button should be just a small button with a flag :)

Jemz

xmas tings.
Aug 6, 2013
Update:
Just updated the design and edited the download link.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I should completely remove the bottom buttons, as you already have a link in the top part to share it. Makes it look more focussed on what's the core part, the image.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
It could just be me but the bottom buttons are kinda useless I would remove them and try to add a footer in the Grey area (static footer)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I like it - it's simple and to the point which is exactly what you'd expect from such a simple service.

Although, I'd have to think of a way to sort the image previewing out once uploaded. Think about it, large images squashed into a fixed size will lose quality and vice versa. Not sure what's the best option for this though ;3

Jemz

xmas tings.
Aug 6, 2013
I like it - it's simple and to the point which is exactly what you'd expect from such a simple service.

Although, I'd have to think of a way to sort the image previewing out once uploaded. Think about it, large images squashed into a fixed size will lose quality and vice versa. Not sure what's the best option for this though ;3

I see what you mean but that's why I added the magnifying glass so when someone codes it they can code it so they click on it and it becomes full sized, if you get what I mean :p

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I see what you mean but that's why I added the magnifying glass so when someone codes it they can code it so they click on it and it becomes full sized, if you get what I mean :p
Ah, my bad. Yeah, I see what you mean. Nice work then :)

Users who are viewing this thread