fifa 19

JMS

v2habbo.com
The whole Fifa series is literally always a repeat of the previous one.
I'm just waiting for Fifa 19: Battle Royale
Every other game seems to be doing it @ Call of Duty

Owen

| gfx fam |
ngl its actually different from last years. I was given the beta and they've changed it up gameplay wise. Not a game changing game though, all they've done is adjusted gameplay, added new skill moves, new tactics, updated teams, career mode has champions league, ultimate team same features. But overall, if u like football get it.

JMS

v2habbo.com
ngl its actually different from last years. I was given the beta and they've changed it up gameplay wise. Not a game changing game though, all they've done is adjusted gameplay, added new skill moves, new tactics, updated teams, career mode has champions league, ultimate team same features. But overall, if u like football get it.
Isn't the list of changes bare the career mode the exact same changes they always make?
I agree, they are very limited to the updates they can make, but the games just repetitive and boring.
I'll buy it if they actually have a Battle Royale mode, something like cuppies - you score, you're through - a game mode you play with your friends.

I think this year they've switched it up and that's mainly because I love a good career mode in-which they've somewhat done.

I'd still destroy anyone online though, score for the fun of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)