FIFA FIFA 15: Trade market is fucked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Right so today i went on FUT to sell my high rated players such as Suarez, Sanchez, Toure and I come on to see their not even selling at their min and this is happening to all high rated players. I can't even sell anyone with this new price cap, its 100% stupid, EA have really fucked up their market now so bad. With the market bullshit with not selling players, you now have to resort to buying packs which EA want you to do, they are wanting everyone to spend hard earned money on like 5 packs for £15 and then to get nothing in that pack or someone good but you can't even sell the items. Stupid.

Also hate it how now like high rated players are being put down to be more 'affordable by people' when those players are being priced down and worth nothing anymore, I remember when Sanchez (Arsenal) went for like 70k, now his min cap price is like 30k and no one still buys him. EA are just killing FUT, this is why I now play career on my pro.

StrangerSumo

Sep 13, 2012
Hahahha, let me get this straight, EA fucked up the market? The solution they gave was clever, it gives everyone an equal opportunity to play with good players, not just the kiddies who use mum and daddies credit card, granted it wasn't the best time to implement it.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hahahha, let me get this straight, EA fucked up the market? The solution they gave was clever, it gives everyone an equal opportunity to play with good players, not just the kiddies who use mum and daddies credit card, granted it wasn't the best time to implement it.
If it gave everyone an equal opportunity then why can't we sell our players? - We would have to sweat off playing games in order to get coins, tons of time and effort which will never be able to do because who would spend a whole year to get Christano Ronaldo?

StrangerSumo

Sep 13, 2012
If it gave everyone an equal opportunity then why can't we sell our players? - We would have to sweat off playing games in order to get coins, tons of time and effort which will never be able to do because who would spend a whole year to get Christano Ronaldo?
That's why the prices are getting lower and lower, the price for ronaldo should be about 1 million or less, why? Because he's one of the best players on the game, it should be a challenge to be able to get him, why play the game if you expect it to all be handed to you on a plate.

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
Let me make this clear, EA Really does not care about your experience they really don't care if you are having fun or not they just caring about their money, EA started losing a lot of money when coins sellers came less people buying FIFA points. Now they only make 10 Million dollar that is not a lot for them they except more money, to be honest If I owned EA I would do the same thing add price caps because I am not making enough money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread