FIFA FIFA 15: Price Cap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I honestly think EA have fucked up the market in FIFA 15 now. If none of yous know but a couple of days ago EA announced their updating FIFA 15 with a new market which will make coin sellers extinct but also players cannot trade anymore. EA said they done this to make the game better for the players and high valued players available for new players but tbh its made everything worst because No one is buying anyone on the market and no one is wanting to sell their players because their afraid that their loosing money. Also the new values on players are incorrect and are really bad, for example, MOTM Delph's value is min 10k and max 25k which is bad for a motm card and now no one is selling him because everyone knows his worth more than that.
FUT-15-Price-Ranges-FIFA-15-Ultimate-Team.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I honestly think EA should remove this and bring us back to the old market now because the market is dead and also I can't get anyone anymore because I have no coins and I can't even buy any, how shit. What do you guys think about the update?

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
"Make high-rated players more attainable for all FUT gamers and ensure a level playing field." and a silver ST Rated 73-72 I forgot his name but I saw him his worth more than falcao the Silver ST is like 30k min and 80k max and falcao is 5k min and 15k max WTF Falcao is 88 stupid EA!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
"Make high-rated players more attainable for all FUT gamers and ensure a level playing field." and a silver ST Rated 73-72 I forgot his name but I saw him his worth more than falcao the Silver ST is like 30k min and 80k max and falcao is 5k min and 15k max WTF Falcao is 88 stupid EA!
I saw that aswell, xD

Explote

Jun 3, 2011
All they're bothered about is stopping coin sellers to max their own profit, dont care about the actual players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread