FIFA FIFA 15: Leaked TOTS Card..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
A couple of weeks ago idk my friend got a bad screenshot of this but by mistake it seems like De Qua's TOTS card was leaked whilst they were doing updates to FUT.
11081777_873685112690627_1841416464_n.jpg
I'd love to have this card tbh, he would fit perfectly in my Liga BBVA since I've got 2 Spanish defenders (Sergio Ramos & IF Pique).

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I thought TOTS was already done? ;p I don't follow Fifa no more so ;P

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
I thought TOTS was already done? ;p I don't follow Fifa no more so ;P
This is End of season TOTY the one you are talking about the top Best 11 players in the world but there is another card of TOTY will come out were from every league they'll pick the best players in that league etc..

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
This is End of season TOTY the one you are talking about the top Best 11 players in the world but there is another card of TOTY will come out were from every league they'll pick the best players in that league etc..
ohh :p Thanks for Explaining it. :)

StrangerSumo

Sep 13, 2012
Will probably have a higher overall rating, atleast a 92 rated I'd say, one of the worlds best keepers at the moment, just hoping we don't sell him to Madrid in the summer.

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
Will probably have a higher overall rating, atleast a 92 rated I'd say, one of the worlds best keepers at the moment, just hoping we don't sell him to Madrid in the summer.
Yes De Gea is good keeper to be honest I use him in my Barclay squad

Error

Jun 30, 2011
I doubt this is true, but I believe that'll be his card nonetheless. Wouldn't mind having him myself, if I could afford it of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread