Status
Not open for further replies.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
i8ZLSzEaUPg0.png
What is FibreMotor?
FibreMotor is a Content Management System that aims to further enrich your website by adding simplicity and security to the content that you much love and own. An upgrade from the ribbonCMS Series, this CMS will up your already-wonderful experience using ribbonCMS by our extra-ordinary system!

What is the aim of this project?
This project is here to raise the standard of non-Habbo Content Management Systems being released on DevBest. I have felt that the quality of work being put in those are lacking a whole lot of effort. Security errors, code mess, etc. FibreMotor will also be coded on the Codetana Framework to show how Codetana works.

Sneak Peaks!
IOYZHiSPWPg0.png
More snippets will be added!​

Code Snippets
4HgCDfX4XPg0.png
8px47KmhYPg0.png

When will this be released?
There is no set dates yet as I will be implementing ideas whenever it comes to my mind, but I will set a limit and release a developer version before the actual one comes out.

Upcoming features!
  • Clean, easy-to-use template engine.
  • Extensions (Plugins/add-ons) friendly.
  • Advanced and user-friendly page management.
Open-sourced license.
This project will be, as usual, open-sourced for the community to work upon. This CMS will be released under the .

Developer's note.
Please note that this CMS will be as simple as it gets, as well as adding flexibility and security in to make your site beautiful.

Github!

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Thanks for your wonderful encouragements and well wishes!

UPDATE
New feature has been added! Once I have set my site back up (The host destroyed it), I will again, host an API for my scripts.
New Feature:
  • Auto-Update (To latest stable release).
  • Simple easy-to-use installation wizard.

LeCeejay

Dec 25, 2010
This looks simply amazing :$

A question for you, when (if any time soon) you release this, I';ll probably use it for my UCP for my Game Server, could you some how make it easy to edit where it gets the user information from?

E.G The data config is;

db_host
db_name
db_password
db_databse
db_table

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
This looks simply amazing :$

A question for you, when (if any time soon) you release this, I';ll probably use it for my UCP for my Game Server, could you some how make it easy to edit where it gets the user information from?

E.G The data config is;
If you mean the easily configurable stuff is in a seperate file from other important, but not that too relevant to you, yes, I do that.

UPDATE
New Developers' feature added!
  • Language Files (You can download the language pack and change the language files anytime!)

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I've been off DevBest for a while, until recently, what happened to RibbonCMS?

Also, this is looking good, good luck

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
If you mean the easily configurable stuff is in a seperate file from other important, but not that too relevant to you, yes, I do that.

UPDATE
New Developers' feature added!
  • Language Files (You can download the language pack and change the language files anytime!)

This will be good, I want my site in Deustch. For all my german friends.

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
This is looking amazing Jian, good luck with this. Hope it'll be as successful as Ribbon was. :)

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Thanks for the wonderful remarks again!

Ideas waiting to be implemented.
  • Extensions Store (Automatically install applications via a built-in store and API).
But I will only implement these features when I release the CMS and get the public's opinion. And I will need developers to develop extensions for it so that the store will be a vibrant place to download extensions of all choice. And not a few of it, it will be a pathetic store ever.

I will also be focusing more on the admin panel side of things.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Looking very good, I am looking forward to take a look into developing plugins for this CMS :up:

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
UPDATE
Started on the Admin Control Panel.​
Features Done (ACP)​
  • Edit Email
  • Edit Password
  • Site Details
  • Site Theme Chooser

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Screenie!

I only have one at the moment, sorry!
4f2512d50916f98ac7cc93d0c0d136c6.png

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
This is looking great Jian!

Ever think about making this into a community project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread