FFS Tired Of This SHIT error

Jan 7, 2016
I've tried everything, I give up, does anybody else have any idea to fix this shitty error besides just "Changing clock on VPS, or changing decimal to a dot ect ect" because It's a fucking decimal, not to mention, It's only when I make a person have a "Home_Room" by making it that way in the database but when I delete that "Home_Room" things go back to normal, the fix is clearly not changing anything to a decimal, so please anybody that has a good understanding of emulator coding can help me fix this integer problem.
I've changed the decimal, I've applied my floor plan fix, but after a couple days, it just starts again when a home room is set so what is the cause?

I've tried everything, I give up, does anybody else have any idea to fix this shitty error besides just "Changing clock on VPS, or changing decimal to a dot ect ect" because It's a fucking decimal, not to mention, It's only when I make a person have a "Home_Room" by making it that way in the database but when I delete that "Home_Room" things go back to normal, the fix is clearly not changing anything to a decimal, so please anybody that has a good understanding of emulator coding can help me fix this integer problem.
I've changed the decimal, I've applied my floor plan fix, but after a couple days, it just starts again when a home room is set so what is the cause?
Not to mention this fix is keeping me from keeping users due to it happening no matter what.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
i dont think it has to do with system format as the error would be green. are you using plus emu build 2? i helped someone earlier with this issue by using build 1 instead and they didnt have the issue anymore

Jan 7, 2016
i dont think it has to do with system format as the error would be green. are you using plus emu build 2? i helped someone earlier with this issue by using build 1 instead and they didnt have the issue anymore
Yeah but R1 was slower and rather be on R2 lol. I don't know why this error is so horrible and hard to fix either.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
c87f8c28cece44a29933bbe349537ff1.png

Go to your emulator folder. (Desktop)

Open Twist -> Release 3 -> Diamonds Emulator2 -> HabboHotel -> Rooms ->RoomData.cs (Open this file in NotePad++ for now)

Please tell me what is on line 87

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It's strange because I've used both emulators and never had this error. This is why I assume it's got something to do with the server you're setting it up on.

Users who are viewing this thread