Ffs apple

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Ok I need an apple fag, been after buying an iMac but I've put my purchase off for roughly 2-3 months because I've been awaiting the new ones shipping preinstalled with Yosemite, I've waited for ages and getting rather bored. Is there any update on the new iMacs or will there not be a new line?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Ok I need an apple fag, been after buying an iMac but I've put my purchase off for roughly 2-3 months because I've been awaiting the new ones shipping preinstalled with Yosemite, I've waited for ages and getting rather bored. Is there any update on the new iMacs or will there not be a new line?
It has been 67 days since the iMac last got an update, and the average before another update is 322 days.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
It has been 67 days since the iMac last got an update, and the average before another update is 322 days.
Your reply may be a bit misleading; The update was to launch a low-tier iMac. If you want a more powerful (normal-tier) iMac, I suggest waiting until October, where Apple is expected to introduce new upgrades to iMac.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Your reply may be a bit misleading; The update was to launch a low-tier iMac. If you want a more powerful (normal-tier) iMac, I suggest waiting until October, where Apple is expected to introduce new upgrades to iMac.
October? Fucking seriously?

cxdy

PHP Developer
Jun 8, 2014
Yeah, October sounds about right for them to bring on some new updates. I'm sure the only thing big about the updates will be the chunk of cash you could have saved by buying one now haha.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Yeah, October sounds about right for them to bring on some new updates. I'm sure the only thing big about the updates will be the chunk of cash you could have saved by buying one now haha.
I've a feeling the new ones will be equipped with Beats audio with their recent acquisition of the company.

cxdy

PHP Developer
Jun 8, 2014
I've a feeling the new ones will be equipped with Beats audio with their recent acquisition of the company.
That's possible. But, gonna be honest, Beats aren't even that good. It's more the brand than anything.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Won't happen. The acquisition was completed this quarter. The due iMac has probably been in development for a longer time than that, and it was probably in the final stages of development when the acquisition was announced.

Last edited:

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I have the 21.5" (2.7Ghz Intel i5 8GB Ram) iMac, below is the latest update on my iMac!
21zsxi.png

Users who are viewing this thread