Few bugs & in need of a developer

Cosbo

May 22, 2015
Me and my friend have recently set up a brand new habbo retro. We purchased a brand new VPS like a day ago and we've set up IIS on it ect and we've created the hotel. The domain is also set up and everything is linked and working successfully. The hotel also has a proxy and ddos protection. But now comes the hard bit, we're in need of a developer/technician who can help out with fixing bugs and other problems in-game of the client. We like the hotel to run on R63B, a late ui so most things are updated. Our client is set up and running fine but there's just bugs in the emulator that needs fixing! The emulator we have set up is silverware/plus. So if anyone has the knowledge of coding in emulators and can help out a brand new hotel, contact us on Skype.

There are bugs like:
  • When you create a group and customize the badge, it doesn't show up.
  • When you browse the catalogue and you want to buy multiple items so you enter a number more then 1, it still only gives you 1 item.
  • When you buy an item from the catalogue and place it down in your room and pick it up it's not in your inventory.
There are just tiny bugs like these that needs fixing by a technician/developer, and we're looking to hire one so they can work with us on our brand new hotel. The cms looks ugly at the moment because it's a default skin on revcms, but I do cms work and I'm editing a nice clean habbo skin for the hotel. Also we'll send you the link to the hotel ect on Skype so you can check out some bugs ect!

KingLegend

head chav
May 17, 2015
Personally, I Think its a crap emulator. You'd be better of using Azure, there is hardly any bugs.

For the group badge fix; - To avoid me linking to a Rival forum.

Users who are viewing this thread