[FEEDBACK] Signature + Logo

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
No offence, but i'd take the "Graphics Artist" away for now, as you are not that "very good" with graphics.

But anyways the text is too pixely.. if you did these in Photoshop you can set it to smooth instead of 'normal'
10415741.png

Also the shadow for 'Graphic artist' does not match the shadow that Kontrol has.

Anyways keep trying, and hopefully you can improve them.

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
No offence, but i'd take the "Graphics Artist" away for now, as you are not that "very good" with graphics.

But anyways the text is too pixely.. if you did these in Photoshop you can set it to smooth instead of 'normal'
10415741.png

Also the shadow for 'Graphic artist' does not match the shadow that Kontrol has.

Anyways keep trying, and hopefully you can improve them.

I never said I was "very good".. I believe I am a starter, not a "very good" graphics artist, and no I will not remove it.

Thanks for the feedback! :up:

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I never said I was "very good".. I believe I am a starter, not a "very good" graphics artist, and no I will not remove it.

Thanks for the feedback! :up:
Just take the changing it from normal to smooth into consideration. It'll look better.

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
Just take the changing it from normal to smooth into consideration. It'll look better.

A lot infact, thanks! And I played around with it a little.

FtN5c0W.png

EDIT: Just noticed that the "Graphics Artist" shadow is sort of an eye sore, might reduce it's distance.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
A lot infact, thanks! And I played around with it a little.

FtN5c0W.png

EDIT: Just noticed that the "Graphics Artist" shadow is sort of an eye sore, might reduce it's distance.
That looks Much better! Do the shadow for Graphics artist the same as 'Kontrol'

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
This reminds me of Kellogs or something.
Taking images from the internet/use basic Photoshop elements isn't really being a "graphical designer". It's like calling someone playing with LEGO a architect.

Try some tutorials and such, like that Illuminate logo, flat and neat is "in". Less is more.

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
New logo, made it from scratch in Paint.NET and text in Photoshop! Pretty simple and my first from-scratch logo :up:

pdjaJef.png

Thanks everyone for the support/feedback/suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread