Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Also this (attachment). Click a user's name in the shout box and the modal window opens within the shout box, then clicking a link to their profile opens the page inside the shout box.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 15

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Also this (attachment). Click a user's name in the shout box and the modal window opens within the shout box, then clicking a link to their profile opens the page inside the shout box.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I love it, but please disallow @TheVerge threads from showing up, its not that big of an issue but when its due for checking new content from TheVerge it'll come in lots of 1-5.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
I don't really like the theme because of the colours & I really don't mind the shoutbox as it took me a few minutes to get used to it. I agree with what the other users suggested, allow us to change themes and keep everyone happy. :rolleyes:

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I like the new setup :3 I prefer that we all have the same theme so everyone has the same thing and there wont be certain themes missing certain features

Eire

Jan 4, 2015
oSPwnOEl.jpg

Mobile theme is really nice and slick!

This needs to be fixed though. (Username)
dcuapQnl.jpg

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
It'd be nice to have the text editor start on the right not the left when you go to edit on the shoutbox.

Users who are viewing this thread