FeaturePoints

Nutty

Aug 28, 2013
Got an apple device? Need some quick bucks?
This is actually real, I've gotten $5 via PayPal from this!
Download apps and play them for a minute, delete them and earn points in which you can buy PayPal money, Amazon Cars, iTunes Cards, etc!
Going to sign up?

Helps me out a TON!
If not here

Last edited by a moderator:

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
FeaturePoints is an application on all apple products, and it WORKS!
You download games for free and earn points.
Then buy rewards.
3000 points for $5 via PayPal.
Points aren't hard to get!

I've already bought $5 and spent money, but if your going to sign up please use my referral code. Helps me get points!
if this is bullshit i will be very mad...

Nutty

Aug 28, 2013
what it seems like it takes a week at least... theres like no apps

When you get referrals, every app a person you referred downloads, say its 300 points, they get all 300 and you get 150.
But, they add more everyday! And you can also watch videos!

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Still only have 2, guess it hasn't came through yet.
But, at the very bottom it says FlickPoints.
you didnt specify i needed to open your referral link on my phone xD sorry dude ill try and get another device and help you out, i opened it on my browser than i downloaded the app straight from app store... you should specify to open the link on the phone

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Referral links are not allowed. You should be posting something because you like it and want others to see it, not because you get something out of it.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Referral links are not allowed. You should be posting something because you like it and want others to see it, not because you get something out of it.
if its any consolation hes helping me get a couple bucks on my paypal just like ive needed to :p

Nutty

Aug 28, 2013

I shared it with everyone, I thought it was useful. But, also why wouldn't I give my referral link? Kieran said its fine, Lepos and Smurf said that's dumb.
That rule is dumb.
That's like saying hey join this and I get a million dollars. But, no referral links..

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I shared it with everyone, I thought it was useful. But, also why wouldn't I give my referral link? Kieran said its fine, Lepos and Smurf said that's dumb.
That rule is dumb.
That's like saying hey join this and I get a million dollars. But, no referral links..
Uh, Yea i did state on that, but never said it was dumb, Its technically a big gain for you as every register you gain certain amount of points, How would you feel if you had to click every link (adf.ly) and wait 5 seconds everytime while someone is gaining something? You would feel pissed. But Hey its My opinon..

Last edited:

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
What? I gained knowledge of this app so i can increase my paypal statement. So not only did he get a gain so did i so your statement is false...

Users who are viewing this thread