Favorite Windows

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
As stated in the Section Rules, serious comments only.

Also, this is no "Windows or Mac" discussion, so please don't reply with any Apple products or Operation Systems.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
Windows 7. I upgraded to Windows 8 however I didn't really get used to the whole Metro thing, I might go back at some point but I doubt it. Windows 7 has always worked like a charm for me.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Windows 8 is pretty cool, just hard to get use to first. Everything is just out of view, but it's trendy and I want it.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Honestly if I were to go with Windows, I'd get Windows 8. I'm not a fan of the OS on desktops as I don't find it pretty practical, but you can always go to the normal desktop.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Windows 8 imo, wasn't as great as I thought. If I could, I would get Win7 again, but I'll deal with Win8. The whole Metro isn't great and windows gets annoying a lot

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
People complain about windows 8 and all those stats showing how worst it's doing than vista, but I love it. The thing is, it's the SAME thing as windows 7, it just has MORE to offer than windows 7.

anyways, my vote goes to windows 8.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
People complain about windows 8 and all those stats showing how worst it's doing than vista, but I love it. The thing is, it's the SAME thing as windows 7, it just has MORE to offer than windows 7.

anyways, my vote goes to windows 8.
yeah in videos is looks like windows 8, never used [well once or twice quickly in a shop..] But I dont know how I would get use of the Start menu not being there ;l Start menu is the quickest way from getting a file or program.. now it brings it all up and like wow ;l

passpass

Oct 6, 2011
Windows 7 is what I use most of the time.
I prefer Ubuntu/Fedora.
My favorite is "Microsoft OS" is either Windows 7 or Windows XP.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Windows Vista. Actually it's because it's all-in-one for me, I don't use much features that comes along with Windows 7, as well as with Windows 8. I also loved XP before, but hated it after. I also love Windows Me, Pinball ftw. :)

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Windows Vista. Actually it's because it's all-in-one for me, I don't use much features that comes along with Windows 7, as well as with Windows 8. I also loved XP before, but hated it after. I also love Windows Me, Pinball ftw. :)
Windows Vista? Are you serious or trolling? Thats probably the worst OS Windows ever released.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I'd definetely go with windows 8 to be honest. At first I wasn't to sure about getting a laptop with windows 8 but I have no regrets what so ever.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Not really a huge windows fan anymore, but when i did use it, i quite liked Vista, but i generally used Windows 7

Users who are viewing this thread